CSIR SERC Recruitment 2018 for Technician and Junior Stenographer Post
CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre invited applications for the recruitment of Technician and Junior Stenographer Post. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 03 August 2018.
CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre (CSIR-SERC)invited applications for the recruitment of Technician and Junior Stenographer Post. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 03 August 2018.
Notification Number - SE-02/2018
- Last Date of Online Application - 03 August 2018 till 05:30 PM
- Last Date for Submitting Hard Copy of Online Application - 17 August 2018
CSIR SERC Vacancy Details
- Technician (1)- 1 Post
- Junior Stenographer - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Technician and Junior Stenographer Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Technician - SSC / 10th Passed with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate in Electronic mechanic/ information technology and electronics system maintenance / Instrument mechanic trade or National/State trade Certificate or 2 years full time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized institution in the above relevant trade
- Junior Stenographer - 12th passed or equivalent and speed of 80 wpm in shorthand and 40/35 wpm in typewriting in English/Hindi (40 wpm and 35 wpm correspond to 12000 KDPH/10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
How to Apply for CSIR SERC Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply online through official website www.serc.res.in on or before 03 August 2018 and send the hard copy of online application latest by 17 August 2018.