CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants (CIMAP), Lucknow invited applications for Project Assistants of different level/JRF/RA-Projects on contract basis in the Projects under CSIR Network Scheme, Grant-in-aid Projects and other projects sponsored by Govt. Agencies. Eligible candidates may attend walk in interview on 03 March 2016.
Date of Interview: 03 March 2016
CSIR-CIMAP Lucknow Vacancy details:
- JRF – Project: 1 Post
- PA II: 7 Posts
- PA II & III: 1 Post
- RA – Project: 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR-CIMAP Lucknow Project Assistants Jobs:
- JRF – Project: Post Graduate in Basic Science with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course.
- PA II: M. Pharma/MSc in Biotechnology or Biochemistry or Chemistry or life Sciences (Zoology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry etc.) or Organic Chemistry (specialisation in Organic Chemistry/pharmaceutical chemistry) or Agriculture with specialization in Agronomy/Agriculture Extension/Horticulture/ Agriculture Economics/Genetics and Plant Breeding.
- PA II & III: MSc with 2 years relevant experience in chemistry/M.Pharma.
- RA – Project: PhD in Microbiology/Life Sciences with experience in Microbiological work.
- JRF – Project: Maximum 28 years
- PA II: Maximum 28 years
- PA II & III: Maximum 28/32 years
- RA – Project: Maximum 35 years
Selection Process for CSIR-CIMAP Lucknow Project Assistants Jobs:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for CSIR-CIMAP Lucknow Project Assistants Jobs:
Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview along with attested photocopies of documents on 03 March 2016 at CSIR-CIMAP, Kukrail Picnic Spot Road, Lucknow-226 015.