CSIR – Institute of Minerals & Materials Techno (IMMT), Bhubaneswar invited applications from eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts in Research and Development. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 20 January 2015.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20 January 2015
Details of Posts
- Scientist / Senior Scientist: 22 Posts
- Scientist / Senior Scientist: 02 Posts
- Principal Scientist / Senior Principal Scientist: 02 Posts
Qualification must be from a recognized Board or University or Institution with relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
- Scientist: Possess M.E. or M. Tech. Degree or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Senior Scientist: Possess Ph.D. Degree in the relevant field with B.E/ B. Tech. or equivalent in Engineering. Possess Ph.D. Degree in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Ore Geologyor equivalent. Degree submitted (for Scientist). With 02 years of relevant experience after Ph.D. (for Senior Scientist).
- Principal Scientist : Possess Ph.D. Degree in Metallurgical Engineering with B.E/ B. Tech. or equivalent in Engineering
- Scientist/ Senior Scientist: Not exceeding 32 years (for Scientist) & 37 years (for Senior Scientist).
- Principal Scientist: Not exceeding 45 years (for Principal Scientist) &50 years (for Senior Principal Scientist).
- For Scientist: Pay Band (PB – 3) and Pay Scale is of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- and the total Emoluments will be Rs. 62,377/- Per Month.
- For Senior Scientist: Pay Band (PB – 3) with Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/- and the total Emoluments will be Rs. 72,057/- Per Month.
- For Principal Scientist: Pay Band (PB – 4) and Pay Scale is of Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700/- and the total Emoluments will be Rs. 1,10,739/- Per Month.
- For Senior Principal Scientist: Pay Band (PB – 4) with Grade Pay of Rs. 8,900/- and the total Emoluments will be Rs. 1,17,729/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Practical Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply on the plain paper neatly typed in prescribed format with complete Bio- data along with the self- attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational and technical qualifications, mark sheets, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC),pay scale, salary etc. with Demand Draft and a recent passport size photographshould be affixed on the applicationmay be forwarded to the “Administrative Officer, CSIR-Institute of Minerals and MaterialsTechnology, Bhubaneswar – 751013 (Odisha)” on or before 20 January 2015.