CSPHCL JE Recruitment 2021: Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL) has extended the last date of online application for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer in Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited (CSPDCL), Chhattisgarh State Power Transmission Company Limited (CSPTCL) and Chhatisgarh State Power Generation Company Limited (CSPTCL). Those candidates who have yet not submitted their applications now can submit their applications by 11 November 2021. Earlier, the last date of online application submission date was 28 October 2021. A total of 307 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit. The candidates can refer to the below details including educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
- Commencement date of submission of online application: 29 September 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 11 November 2021
- Last date of submitting the fee through NET Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/UPI etc. - 28 October 2021
CSPHCL JE Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Junior Engineer - 307 Vacancies
CSPHCL JE Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Electrical - Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering from any Government Recognized University.
- Information Technology - Diploma in Information Technology from any recognized University.
- Computer Science - Diploma in Computer Science from any government recognized Institute.
- Mechanical - Diploma in Mechanical/Production Engineering from any government recognized institute.
- Electronics - Diploma in Electronics/Eletronics & Telecommunication/Electronics & Instrumentation from any recognized University.
- Civil - Diploma in Civil Engineering in any government recognized university.
CSPHCL JE Recruitment 2021 Age Limit - 19 to 40 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
CSPHCL JE Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria
The selection process involves an online computer-based test of 2 hours duration. Online Computer Based Test (CBT) shall comprise of 100 objective type questions with Multiple Choice Questions consisting of Part -1 80 questions related to the professional subject and part 2 -20 questions to judge the general awareness and reasoning. The final selection shall be based on a merit list on the basis of marks obtained in online CBT.
How to apply for CSPHCL JE Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 11 November 2021.
CSPHCL JE Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- UR/OBC - Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST - Rs. 700/-