Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers December 2012, December 24-December 30
International Current Affairs Quizzes of the month have been prepared to help in understanding the world happenings and test your knowledge about them
International Current Affairs Quizzes of the month have been prepared to help in understanding the world happenings and test your knowledge about them. Solve these and check your competence for the same.
1. Name the country, where the only Hindu Temple, ISKON is scheduled to be demolished by its Authorities for 15 January 2013.
Answer: (a) Russia
2. With which country India recently in December 2012 signed the Economic Ties for 2 Billion Dollar Investment Fund?
Answer: (b) Russia
3. The U.N. General Assembly in December 2012 voted overpoweringly to restart negotiations on a draft international treaty to regulate the 70 billion dollar global trade in conventional arms. Name the country, whose Rifle Association had been lobbying hard against this pact?
Answer: (a) US
4. Government of Pakistan in December 2012 officially recognised a state of Southeastern Europe as an independent state, almost five years after it declared independence from Serbia on 17 February 2008. Name the state?
Answer: (c) Kosovo
5. The United States of America evacuated its embassy in the Central African Republic, reflecting growing fears that the capital, Bangui, may fall to rebel forces called?
b) Kpademona Marcel
c) Al-Qaeda Organization in the Islamic Maghreb
d) Front for the Liberation of the Enclave
Answer: (a) Saleka
Preparing Current Affairs for Competitive Exams now made easy by our Jagran Josh Current Affairs Section. .