Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) Jobs Notification: Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) has invited applications for the post of Private Secretary, Registrar and Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 March 2019.
Advertisement No: CUSB/Advt./34/2019
- Last date of online submission of application: 31 March 2019
- Last date of receipt of print copy application along with all enclosures and fee receipt: 06 April 2019
CUSB Vacancy Details
Group – ‘A’
- Registrar-01 Post
- Deputy Registrar-02 Posts
- Internal Audit Officer-01 Post
- Executive Engineer-01 Post
- Chief Security Officer-01 Post
- Assistant Registrar-01 Post
- Assistant Director of Physical Education-01 Post
- Medical Officer (Female)-01 Post
Group – ‘B’
- Section Officer-02 Posts
- Private Secretary-01 Post
- Assistant Engineer-02 Posts
- Assistant-04 Posts
- Personal Assistant-02 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)-01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (Media Lab.)-01 Post
Group – ‘C’
- Technical Assistant (Science Lab.)-03 Posts
- Semi Professional Assistant-01 Post
- Statistical Assistant-01 Post
- Upper Division Clerk-05 Posts
- Horticulture Supervisor-01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant-02 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk-02 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant-04 Posts
- Library Attendant-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Non -Teaching Posts
- Registrar/ Deputy Registrar/ Assistant Registrar- Master’s degree or an equivalent.
- Internal Audit Officer- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute/university or equivalent.
- Executive Engineer- By drawing officers belonging to Audit and Accounts Services or other similar organized Accounts Services in Central / State Govt., holding analogous post on a regular basis.
- Medical Officer (Female)- M.B.B.S. recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Assistant Director of Physical Education- Master‘s Degree in Physical Education and Sports or Physical Education or Sports Science.
- Medical Officer (Female)/ Section Officer/ Assistant/ Personal Assistant - Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University/Institute.
How to Apply for the Central University of South Bihar Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 31 March 2019. After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to send the application along with other necessary documents to the In-Charge, Recruitment Cell, Central University of South Bihar, SH-7, Gaya-Panchanpur Road, Village-Karhara, Post-Fatehpur (Nepa), P.S-Tekari, Gaya- 824236 (Bihar). The Last date of receipt of application is 06 April 2019.