Danapur Cantonment Board, Under Govt. of India, Min. of Defence invited applications for recruitment to the post of Lower Division Assistant, Peon, Chowkidar, Plumber and Pump Khalasi. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Danapur is a category II Cantonment, established in 1765. The Board consists of 14 members including 7 elected members.
• Opening Date of Application Forms: 8 March 2014
• Last Date of Application Forms: within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Lower Division Assistant: 1
• Peon: 1
• Chowkidar: 1
• Plumber: 1
• Pump Khalasi: 1
Total No. of Post: 5 Posts
Age Limit: The candidate age should be between 18-25 years as on 10 January 2014 for all posts.
• Lower Division Assistant: 12th passed with English Typewriting @ 30 w.p.m.
• Peon: 8th passed.
• Chowkidar: 8th passed.
• Plumber: 8th passed and ITI Certificate in Plumbing.
• Pump Khalasi: 8th passed.
Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- in form of Postal Order/Bank Draft drawn in favor of Chief Executive Officer, Danapur Cantonment Board.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of written test/Interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD, attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents, should be submitted to the Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board Danapur, Danapur, Patna Bihar – 801503 within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.