Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCIL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Dredging Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineer, Trainee Electrical Officer and NCV Trainees. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 05 August 2017
- Last date for Application Submission- 05 August 2017
DCIL Vacancy Details
- Dredging Cadets
- Trainee Marine Engineer
- Trainee Electrical Officer
- NCV Trainees
Eligibility Criteria for Trainee Posts
- Dredging Cadets - Should have completed Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) from Institutes approved by D.G. Shipping.
- Trainee Marine Engineer - Should have completed 4 years Degree in Marine Engineering from any IMU affiliated colleges/ Institutes approved by DG Shippinq.
- Trainee Electrical Officer - Should have completed 4 years Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Telecommunication/Communication Engineering or Electronics & Instrumentation recognized by any State or Central Government or AICTE and must have completed 4 months Electro Technical Officer Course from DG Shipping Approved Institutes. Age: Not more than 30 years as on 30.06.2017
- NCV Trainees - Minimum Xth Class Pass from recognized Education Board and Pre-Sea G.P Rating Course and passed the Exit Examination approved by D.G Shipping with minimum 60% aqqreqate marks.
Age Limit – 25 years
How to Apply for DCIL, Trainee Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online up to 22 July 2017. Candidates are advised to keep finally submitted online application for future reference.
Scroll down for more jobs