Deen Dayal Upadhyay (DDU) Hospital Job Notification: Deen Dayal Upadhyay (DDU) Hospital has invited applications for the Senior Resident posts. Eligible applicants can attend walk-in-interview on 01 April 2020.
- Walk-in-interview Date:01April 2020
Deen Dayal Upadhyay (DDU) Hospital Senior Resident Vacancy Details
- Department of General Surgery: 08 Posts
- Department of Anaesthesia: 08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Department of General Surgery: Post Graduate Degree (MS/DNB) in General Surgery.
- Department of Anaesthesia: Post Graduate Degree (MD/DNB/DIPLOMA equivalent) in Anaesthesia.
- Age limit: 37 years as on 01 April 2020.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can attend walk-in-interview on 01 April 2020. Applicant must have valid DMC Registration with PG degree/Diploma or applied for on 01 April 2020, joining after interview is subject to valid DMC Registration Certificate. Applicant has to produce he/She Delhi Medical Council (DMC) Registration Certificate for joining. Number of the Posts is provisional and subject to change without any notice. OBC/Economically Weaker Section (EWS) certificates issued from Governmet of NCT of Delhi shall only be accepted. In case of non availability of applicants under SC/ST/OBC/EWS Category, vacancies may be filled up from the General Category Persons and vice versa for 89 (eighty nine) days on adhoc basis. The appointment and services will be governed under Residency Scheme of Government of India (GOI).