Defence Institute of Psychological Research, Ministry of Defence has invited applicants for the post of fellowship. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 13 June 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 24 May 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 13 June 2014
Details of Posts
- JRF (Junior Research Fellow): 1 Posts
- RA: 2
JRF: Post Graduation Degree in Applied/Social/Organizational Behavior/Clinical & Counseling/Experimental Psychology with First Division wherever division or equivalent grading is awarded.
RA: Ph.D in Psychology with First Division wherever division or equivalent grading is awarded.
- JRF: 28 years maximum
- RA: 30 years maximum
How to Apply
- Candidate have to type written application with complete bio-data along with the photostate copies of all the relevant certificates to The Director DIPR, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi-110054.
- Affix a recent passport size photograph on the right top corner of the first page of application.
- Send a crossed Indian Postal Order of Rs 10 drawn in favour of Director DIPR, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi-110054 along with the application.