Delhi University Notified Recruitment to 06 Posts of Assistant Professor & Guest Faculty 2014
The Department of Social Work (DSW), University of Delhi has invited applicants for the post of Assistant Professor on Ad-hoc basis and Guest Faculty for their department.
The Department of Social Work (DSW), University of Delhi has invited applicants for the post of Assistant Professor on Ad-hoc basis and Guest Faculty for their department. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 02 June 2014.
- Closing Date for Registration: 02 June 2014
- Date of Interview: 06 June 2014
Details of Posts
- Assistant Professors (Ad-hoc): 1 Post
- Guest Faculty: 5 Posts
- Master’s degree (M.A in Social Work) level prior to 19 September 1991 with at least 55% marks and possess Ph.D. degree or any equivalent grade from Indian or foreign University.
- Candidates should fulfill the above qualifications and should have cleared the eligibility test for lecturers.
How to Apply
- The candidates are required to submit the prescribed application form along with the attested copies of documents/publications and detailed curriculum vitae to the undersigned on or before 02 June 2014.
- Candidates can send their application by registered/speed post to the Head, department of Social Work, University of Delhi, 3 university Road, Delhi 110007. Email id is email@example.com.