Department of Biophysics, Punjab University invited applications from meritorious students for five (5) Research Fellowships in the subject of Biophysics for pursuing Ph.D degree in the Department of Biophysics under BSR Research Fellowship for Meritorious Students (RFMS) scheme of UGC as per below mentioned following terms and conditions. The Department of Biophysics aims to impart quality education in Biophysics to the Undergraduate and Postgraduate level students as well as carrying out research both at the doctoral and postdoctoral level.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 30th November, 2013.
Details of Research Fellowship:
Fellowship: Rs. 14,000/- + Contingency Rs. 12,000/- per annum.
Duration: Initially for 1 year (extendable).
• M.Sc. degree in Biophysics with at least 55% marks.
• Qualified CSIR-UGC NET/GATE examination in life sciences
• Qualified Ph.D. Entrance test/Enrolled in Ph.D.
• Application on the prescribed format should reach the office of the Chairperson, Department of Biophysics, Panjab University, Chandigarh on or before 30th Nov., 2013.
• The eligible candidate will be informed for the date of interview after the receipt of the applications.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test/trade test/interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.