Department of Energy, Dehradun invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up the post ‘Director’ in various disciplines for Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd. (UPCL). The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 17 March 2015.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 17 March 2015
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts
- Director (Project), UPCL : 01 Post
- Director (Operation), UPCL: 01 Post
- Director (Finance), UPCL: 01 Post
- Director (HR), PTCUL: 01 Post
- Director (Finance), PTCUL: 01 Post
- Director (Operation), UJVNL: 01 Post
- Director (Finance), UJVNL: 01 Post
- Director (HR), UJVNL: 01 Post
Qualification must be from recognized University or Institution and the relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1, 2 & 6: Possess Bachelor’s Degree (BE/ B. Tech) in relevant Engineering field with the relevant experience in the concerned field. MBA in the concerned specialization will be the added advantage.
- For Post 3, 5 & 7: Possess Cost Accountancy or CA or Post- Graduate Degree in Commerce or MBA with specialization in Finance and the relevant experience.
- For Post 4 & 8: Possess Graduate Degree with good academic record or Post- Graduate Degree/ Diploma in the Personnel Management or MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/ Indl. Relations/ HR is the added advantage.
40 to 57 years
Candidate will get the Pay Scale ranges between Rs. 67,000/- to Rs. 79,000/- (CDA) Per Month.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed format along with the copies of the Annual Report of last audited financial year and write up on the contributions made during assignments etc. and the attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photographs, one should affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded through the proper channel on or before 17 March 2015.