Department of Financial Studies, University of Delhi invited application for admission to Master of Finance and Control (MFC) for the academic session 2015-16. The candidates eligible for the course can apply through prescribed format before 25 December 2014.
- Opening Date for Submission of Application Forms: 01 November 2014
- Closing Date for Submission of Application Forms: 25 December 2014
Details of Course
- Name of the Course: Master of Finance and Control (MFC)
- Duration of the Course: 02 years (Full time)
Application Fees Rs 1100 (Rs 600 for SC/ST/PC)
- Educational Qualification Candidate must be a graduate in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized University with Maths/Business Maths at Class XII level. Those who are appearing for the final results of Bachelor Degree in 2015 are also eligible to apply.
Admission Procedure Candidates will be selected on the basis of their CAT score.
How to Apply Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their applications through online mode only.