Department of Irrigation, Punjab invited application for the recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer. The candidates eligible for the post can send their applications on or before 16 December 2016.
Last Date for submission of application: 16 December 2016
Department of Irrigation Vacancy Details
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 296 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 61 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Engineer Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Candidates should possess three years Diploma of Junior Engineer in Civil Engineering from a State Technical Education Board or from a recognized university or institution.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): Three years Diploma of Junior Engineer in Mechanical Engineering.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Three years Diploma of Junior Engineer in Electrical Engineering.
Upper age limit for the post is 37 years.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee.
How to Apply for Department of Irrigation, Punjab Junior Engineer Posts 2016
Candidates eligible for the post can apply online through the website www.govt.thapar.edu on or before 16 December 2016 and can send the hard copy of the application to In-charge, DIPCell, Thapar University, Patiala-147004 Punjab on or before 18 December 2016.