Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL), under the administrative control of Government of India (Ministry of Railways) invited application for recruitment to 04 posts of Consultant. The candidates eligible for the post can walk-in for the Interview on 27 April 2015.
Date of walk-in Interview: 27 April 2015
Details of Post
- Consultant (Social): 02 posts
- Consultant (Environment): 01 post
- Consultant (Corporate Communication): 01 post
INR 75,000 per month
- Consultant (Social): Should have at least 5 years of professional experience in the field of social development out of which at least 2 years experience in land acquisition and/or resettlement and rehabilitation activities.
- Consultant (Environment): Should have at least 5 years of professional experience in the field of environmental management/engineering/ pollution control. Out of which at least 3 years experience in carrying out Environmental Impact Assessment of Land Acquisition for Infrastructure related projects funded by multi lateral funding agencies/bilateral funding agencies.
- Consultant (Corporate Communication): Should have at least 08 years of experience in the field of Public Re1ations/ Mass Communication/ journalism. Should have experience of working in Public Relations Department of Ceritra1/ State Government/ Public Sector undertaking or reputed private Organization.
- Consultant (Social): Between 25 to 63 years
- Consultant (Environment): Between 25 to 63 years
- Consultant (Corporate Communication): Between 30 to 63 years
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview.
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can walk-in for the Interview on 27 April 2015 at 10.00 AM to GM/HR, DFCCIL’s Corporate Office at New Delhi.