District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, West Bengal invited applications for recruitment to the post of Data Entry Operator, Medical Officer, Accountant, Blood Bank Councillor and Lady Councillor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 29 May 2015.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 29 May 2015
Details of Vacancy:
Total no. of Posts: 13 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 06
- Medical Officer: 01
- Accountant: 01
- Blood Bank Councillor: 04
- Lady Councillor: 01
- Data Entry Operator: Rs.13560/- OR Rs.13800/- per month
- Medical Officer: Rs.34500/- per month
- Accountant: Rs.10000/- per month
- Blood Bank Councillor: Rs.13000/- per month
- Lady Councillor: Rs.13200/- per month
- Data Entry Operator: Candidate must be a Graduate and must have Diploma in Computer Application.
- Medical Officer: Candidate must have MBBS Degree & registered with WBMC and have completed compulsory rotatory internship.
- Accountant: Candidate must be a Post Graduate in Science or Commerce.
- Blood Bank Councillor: Candidate must be a Post Graduate in Social work or Sociology or Psychology or Anthropology or Human Development.
- Lady Councillor: Candidate must be a Graduate in Sociology or Psychology or Anthropology or Human Development.
Age Limit: Candidate’s age must be between 25-40 years as on 1 January 2015 for Lady Councillor.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the website. Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with self attested copies of educational certificates, mark-sheets, caste certificate, experience certificate, application fee etc should reach to the Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samiti & Chief Medical Officer of Health Baharampur, Murshidabad, Pin: 742101 on or before 29 May 2015. Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.