District Health & Family Welfare Samiti & Chief Medical Officer of Health, Hooghly Jobs Notification: DHFWS & CMOH, Hooghly invited applications for the various contractual posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 26 August 2016.
Last Date of Application: 26 August 2016
NHM, DH&FWS Vacancy Details
Post under District Quality Assurance Unit of NQAP
- District Consultant (Public Health Quality) – 01 Post
- Faculty level Quality Manager – 01 Post
- Programme cum Administrative Assistant – 01 Post
Post under NHM
- Lab Technician – 09 Posts
- Medical Officer – 23 Posts
- Lady Counselor – 01 Post
- Block Account Manager – 02 Posts
Post under ART Center at Chinsurah DH
- Medical Officer – 01 Post
- Data Manager – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer & Other Posts 2016
- District Consultant (Public Health Quality): MBBS/ Dental/ Ayush/ Nursing graduate with degree/diploma in Health Management with 2 years relevant work experience. Training in Health Quality like NABH/ ISO 9001: 2000/ Six years Unreserved Sigma/ Lean/ Kaizen by a reputed organization will be preferable.
- Faculty level Quality Manager: MBBS/ Dental/ Ayush/ Nursing/ Life Science/Social Science graduate with masters in hospital administration/ Health Management with 1 years of experience in public Health/ Hospital Administration.
- Programme cum Administrative Assistant: Recognised Graduate Degree with fluency in MS Programme cum Office package with one-year experience of managing office & providing support to Health Programme/ NHM, Knowledge of Accountancy would be an added advantage. Candidates having drafting skills would be preferred.
- Lab Technician:(i) Higher Secondary passed (10+2) from a recognised board/Institute with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology by West Bengal State medical Faculty AICTE
- Medical Officer: MBBS from MCI recognised Institute with 1 year compulsory internship.
- Lady Counselor: Graduate in Psychology/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Human Development.
- Block Accounts Manager: Minimum Bachelor degree in Commerce from Block Accounts from any recognised university with advance knowledge of Computer especially in MS Word, excel, Power Point, Internet browsing & Accounting software, e.g. Tally.
- Medical Officer: MBBS Trained by NACO at one of the NACO designated training centers.
- Data Manager: Graduation (preferably with Commerce background) with Diploma in Computer Applications (from a recognized institute University) or "0" level Course for DOEACC.
Age Limit for District Consultant (Public Health Quality), Faculty level Quality Manager, Programme cum Administrative Assistant, Lab Technician, Lady Counselor, Block Account Manager Jobs
Below 40 years
Age Limit for Medical Officer Job
Below 63 years
Age Limit for Medical Officer, Data Manager Job
Upper age limit will be 60 years following NACO Guideline under NACP IV
Short Listed candidates will be called for Written Test, & /or Computer Test & /or interview as per guideline & List of provisionally eligible candidate will be uploaded in the website www.hooghly.nic.in & www.wbhealth.gov.in on 08.09.2016, tentative date of written test, computer test, interview will be between 13 September 16 & 20 September 16. Candidates are instructed to follow the above noted websites regularly for any change in the tentative schedule. Appointment letter will be issued after verification of original testimonials of the candidate.
How to Apply for DHFWS & CMOH, Hooghly Medical Officer & Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates need to send their application along with required documents to the “Member Secretary, DH & FWS & Chief Medical Officer of Health, Hooghly, 1st Floor, New Administrative Building, DRS Complex, Chinsurah, Hooghly 712101” on or before 26 August 2016.
Application Fees for Various Contractual Job
Gen: Rs. 100/-
OBC, SC/ST: Rs. 50/-
Women Candidates: Rs. 100/-