Directorate of Economics & Statistics Notified Recruitment for Junior Investigators Posts 2014
Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Andaman & Nicobar Administration, Port Blair invited applications for recruitment the posts of Junior Investigator. The last date of receipt of application is 10 February 2014.
Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Andaman & Nicobar Administration, Port Blair invited applications for Competitive Examination, conducted for recruitment of the Group ‘C’, Non – Gazetted, Non – Ministerial posts of Junior Investigator, for which the applications are invited from the eligible candidates as per recruitment rules.
• Last Date of Submission of Application : 10 February 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Junior Investigator
No. of Posts: 09 (Nine). [07 – UR and 02 – OBC].
Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics/ Operation Research or in Economics/ Mathematics/ Commerce (with statistics as one of the subject) or equivalent from recognized University.
Certificate/ Diploma in Computers from recognized Institute or One (01) year experience in collection, compilation, interpretation and analysis of Statistical data.
• Age Limit for the candidates should be between 18 years to 33 Years for Male candidates and 18 years to 38 years for Female candidates as on the closing date for the receipt of application form.
• Age Relaxation 05 years for SC/ ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates.
• Age Relaxation for 05 years for Govt. Servants as per rules.
Pay Scale: PB – 1, Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month.
How to Apply
• Applications should be submitted in prescribed format along with the photocopies of testimoials for educational qualifications certificate/ Experience certificate(if any)/ date of birth certificate/ Caste certificate (if applicable) etc. and two self- addressed envelopes affixed with Rs. 5/- postal stamp on each and sent to Director of Economics & Statistics, A & N Administration, Quarry Hill, Near Tamizhar Sangam, Port Blair, South Andaman - 744 101.• A recent passport size photograph affix on the application in the space provided.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
• No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
• The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
• All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
• For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
• The short listed candidates are required to appear for the Written Test/ Examination comprising General English, General Knowledge and General Awareness and Statistics.
• Candidates qualifying the Written Examination shall be appointed on the basis of Merit list.
• The Written Examination will be held at Port Blair only.