The Directorate of Film Festivals invited applications for recruitment to the post of Superintendent. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 1 month from the date of publication of the advertisement. The Directorate of Film Festivals was set up by the Government of India in 1973, and works as part of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. It is an organization that initiates and presents the International Film Festival of India, the National Film Awards and the Indian Panorama.
• Opening Date of Application Forms: 22 February 2014
• Closing Date of Application Forms: within 1 month from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Post
Name of the Post: Superintendent
Candidate should have a degree from any recognized university or equivalent and 5 years relevant experience.
• Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/- per month.
• The Pay of the officer selected to the post will be regulated in accordance with M/o Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions’ O.M. No. 2/29/91 Estt. dated 5 January 1994 as amended from time to time.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of ACR dossiers for the last 5 years should be sent to the Deputy Director (Admin)., Directorate of Film Festivals, Sirifort Cultural Complex, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110049 within 1 month from the date of publication of the advertisement.
• Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.