Directorate of Health and FW Services, Office of the Project Director (IDS) Bangalore invited applications for Epidemiologist, Microbiologist and Data Manager Posts. The eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview on 24 July 2015.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 24 July 2015
Details of Post:
Name of the Posts:
- Epidemiologist- 09 Posts
- Microbiologist- 01 Post
- Data Manager- 02 Posts
- Epidemiologist- Medical Graduate with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Preventive and Social Medicine/Public Health or Epidemiology (Such as MD, DPH, MAE).
- Microbiologist- Medical Graduate with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma (Preferably in Microbiology, Virology, Pathology and other lab sciences).
- Data Manager- Post Graduation Qualification in Computer Science or BE in IT/Electronics.
- Epidemiologist- Not more than 45 years
- Microbiologist- 45 years or below
- Data Manager- Below 40 years
For more details on eligibility criteria, click on the link below of detailed advertisement.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview along with other necessary documents on 24 July 2015.