Government of Tripura, Directorate of Health Services invited applications for recruitment to the posts of general Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)/Junior Medical Officer (JMO) (Group-‘A’ Gazetted) in Grade-IV of THS ( according to 100 point roster) on ad-hoc basis under the Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt. of Tripura. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 4 July 2014.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 4 July 2014
Details of Vacancy
- Name of the post: General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)/Junior Medical Officer (JMO) (Group-‘A’ Gazetted)
- Total No. of Posts: 113 Posts
Pay Scale: PB-4 (Rs.13575-37000/-) + GP-3700/- + admissible allowance(s)
- MBBS Course from any Recognized Medical College.
- 1 Year Compulsory Internship Training Course.
- Candidate’s age must not be more than 40 years as on 30 June 2014.
- The upper age limit is relax-able by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC & ST.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format as available in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of Mark Sheet of Educational Qualifications, MBBS Pass Certificate, Internship Completion Certificate, Permanent Medical Registration Certificate, Caste Certificate (if any), Age Proof Certificate & Nationality Proof Certificate should be sent to the Director of Health Services, Govt of Tripura, Pandit Nehru Complex, Gurkhabasti, PO Kunjaban, Agartala, West Tripura 799006 on or before 4 July 2014.