District Medical and Health Officer, West Godavari has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer, Rehabilitation Worker and Others. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 26 May 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 26 May 2018
Dist. Medical and Health Officer Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer– 5 Posts
- Rehabilitation worker– 2 Posts
- NCD District Epidemiologist – 1 Post
- Cardiologist – 1 Post
- Medical Oncologist– 1 Post
- Cytopathologist– 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for MO, Rehabilitation worker and Other Posts
- Medical Officer– Pass in MBBS or an equivalent qualification as entered in the Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 as subsequently amended, Must Registered with AP Medical Registration.
- Rehabilitation worker– Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy / Occupational therapy with knowledge of using computers.
- Cardiologist/Medical Oncologist/Cytopathologist– MD in concerned subject or equivalent degree from institution recognized by MCI
How to apply for District Medical and Health Officer Jobs 2018
Candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Additional District Medical and Health Officer(A&L), West Godavari, Eluru on or before 26 May 2018.