District Programme Co-Ordinator, MGNREGA & District Magistrate, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal invited application for the recruitment to the post of Programme Assistant, Programme Coordinator, Assistant Programme Manager, Technical Assistant and Junior Programme Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can send their applications on or before 23 December 2016.
Last Date for submission of application: 23 December 2016
District Programme Co-Ordinator Vacancy Details
- Programme Assistant: 35 Posts
- Programme Coordinator: 01 Post
- Assistant Programme Manager: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 29 Posts
- Junior Programme Officer: 25 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Programme Assistant & Other Posts
- Programme Assistant: Candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination with 60% marks in Science Stream with Physics & Mathematics from the WBCHSE or its equivalent examination.
- Programme Coordinator: Post Graduate Degree in Master of Social Work.
- Assistant Programme Manager: BCA with 55% marks or Honours Graduate in Computer Science with 55% marks or Graduate in any stream with ‘A’ level of DOEACC.
- Technical Assistant: Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Junior Programme Officer: Honours Graduate Degree with 55% marks in any stream.
Upper age limit for the post is 40 years.
How to Apply for Dist. Programme Co-Ordinator, S 24 Parganas Programme Assistant & Other Posts 2016
Candidates eligible for the post can apply online through the website http://s24pgs.gov.in on or before 23 December 2016.