DRS Hazaribagh Driver & Other Jobs
Office of District Rural Society Hazaribagh invited applications for recruitment to the post of Accountant, Driver and Other. Interested candidates can apply within 21 days (23 December 2017) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
- Last date for submission of applications – 21 days (23 December 2017) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
District Rural Society Hazaribagh Vacancy Details
- District Programme Coordinator – 1 Post
- District PPM (Public Private Mix) Coordinator – 1 Post
- Accountant Full Time – 1 Post
- Driver – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Accountant, Driver and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience Criteria
- District Programme Coordinator – MBA/PG Diploma in Management/Health Administration from a recognized university or institute; At least 1 year of work experience is required.
- District PPM (Public Private Mix) Coordinator – The candidate should be Post Graduate and should have one year experience of working in field of communication/ACSM/Public Private Partnership/Health Projects/Programs; The candidate should have two wheeler driving license and should be able to drive two wheeler.
- Accountant Full Time – Graduate in Commerce; Two years work experience in Maintenance of accounts on double entry system in a recognized society or Institution.
- Driver – High School Certificate; Permanent driving license of light motor vehicle.
Age Limit – 65 Years
How to apply for District Rural Society Hazaribagh Recruitment 2017
Interested candidates are required to submit the application along with the necessary documents to the Office of District Rural Society Hazaribagh, Sadar Hospital, Hazaribagh, Pin- 825301 within 21 days (23 December 2017) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
NHM UP Vacancy 2017: Apply Online for 854 Assistant, Accountant , DEO and Other Posts
District Coordinator, Accountant and Other Vacancies under CMOH, Paschim Bardhman
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates