Documents Required for IBPS PO Common Interview 2013
IBPS is ready to conduct common interview for the candidates who have successfully qualified Common Written Examination for Probationary Officers.
IBPS is ready to conduct common interview for the candidates who have successfully qualified Common Written Examination for Probationary Officers. The Common Written Examination was conducted on 17 June 2012. Mentioned below is the list of documents required, which candidate should keep with them before going for interview.
• Print Out of Online Application Submitted to IBPS for CWE (PO/MT)-II
• Attach one set of following documents to the print out
• Proof of Date of Birth (SSC/SSCL/Xth standard. Certificate with DOB or Birth Certificate)
1. Marks Sheet (Semester/Year Wise) for all semester/years. Consolidated Marks Sheet and Provisional /Final Degree Certificate regarding graduation.
2. Certificate in support of candidate’s category and sub category: SC/ST/OBC Category, person with disability category, person domiciled in J& K during 1 January 1980 to 31 December 1989, Persons affected by riots category, Ex-servicemen category,
• Print Out of call letter for interview
• Photo identity proof such as PAN Card/Passport/ Driving License/Voter Identity Card/Bank Pass Book with Photograph/ Recognized University or College ID Card/ Aadhar Card/ Employee ID
• In case of candidate already/provisionally employed
1. Work experience certificate
2. No Objection certificate
• All other related certificate, marksheet, experience certificate on which your eligibility is decided
Note: The candidates who come for interview without above mentioned certificate/documents or found ineligible at the time of verification will not be allowed to appear for interview.