Employment Newspaper/Rozgar Samachar has been the source of recruitment news in the government departments since its inception in 1976. Also, Rojgar Samachar has been the primary source for checking results/exam dates and other details for long. Besides the regular updates on govt job vacancies, Sarkari results, Exam admit cards, Employment Newspaper/Rozgar Samachar also carries editorial articles, career section, a special article on current affairs and inspirational success stories.
Employment Newspaper/Rozgar Samachar has the distinction of being the highest circulated weekly in India with approximately 16 lakhs prints every week. Keeping pace with the current technology government has launched Employment Newspaper/Rozgar Samachar in the e-version too. Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, GOI, India has provided Govt job aspirants facility to download the Employment Newspaper PDF Online from the official website of Employment Newspaper/Rozgar Samachar in English version, Hindi and other regional language versions might follow in the coming time.
Aspirants in order to Download Employment Newspaper PDF Online need to take the subscription for the Employment Newspaper E- version, by paying a yearly fee, candidates have the option to subscribe the Employment Newspaper PDF Online for either 1,2 or 3-year package.
10 Steps to Download Employment Newspaper PDF Online
- First step to Subscribe to the Employment Newspaper PDF Online is to Enter Url www.employmentnews.gov.in in the address bar and upon reaching the website and click on e version ( http://en.eversion.in) to open the subscription page.
- Users are required to register by creating an account on the Employment news website by signing up. Candidates will be prompted to enter the required details & submit to finish registration.
- Upon successful registration, a tab for E-version will appear, click on the tab to proceed.
- Now user will have to decide upon the desired subscription package, available packages are for 1- year, 2-year and 3-year.
- Users now will be directed to the subscription payment, users can choose from your online, offline, pay later modes.
- You will be directed to secured e payment gateway of bharatkosh portal. Click on the tab below to confirm the credentials given on the page once again.
- If you choose online payment, user will have option to either pay through net banking, credit card, debit card or mobile cash options.
- Choose one of the options and proceed for payment by giving the required information.
- On successful completion of transaction, details of transaction, subscription validity and no. of download points will be notified.
- It is advised to take out a print of the transaction details for future reference and correspondence.
The account and subscription will be activated within the next 48 hr and user will be notified via e-mail. In case of any query, user may contact on email at firstname.lastname@example.org.