DRDO Recruitment 2017
Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate. Interested candidates can appear for walk in interview on 11 & 12 October 2017.
- Date for walk in interview – 11 & 12 October 2017
DRDO, Jodhpur Vacancy Details
- Research Associate (RA) - 02 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for JRF & RA Posts
- Research Associate (RA) - Ph.D. or equivalent degree on a topic related to Thermoelectric materials or modules OR having 03 (Three) years of Research, Teaching or Design & Development experience in Thermoelectric materials or modules area after Post graduate degree (M.Sc. or equivalent) in Physics or M.E./M.Tech. in Material Science & Engineering/Technology with at least one research paper in Science citation index (SCI) journal.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Post graduate degree (M.Sc. or equivalent) in Physics with first division andNational Eligibility Test qualification conducted by CSIR-UGC (NET), MHRD (GATE) or JEST. OR Graduate degree in professional course (B.E./B. Tech.) in Material Science & Engineering/Technologyin first division with NET/GATE qualification OR Post graduate (M.E./M. Tech.) degrees in professional courses in Material Science & Engineering/Technology in first division, both at graduate and post graduate level.
How to apply for DRDO, Jodhpur, JRF & RA Posts
Eligible candidates can appear for the walk in interview on the scheduled dates and time at Defence Laboratory, Ratanada Palace, Jodhpur – 342011 (Rajasthan) along with the relevant documents.
Scroll Down for More Jobs
ICAR-IARI Recruitment 2017 for 8 SRF, JRF and Skilled Helper Posts
RFRI Recruitment 2017 for 8 JRF, Field Assistant and Project Assistant Posts