Delhi State Cancer Institute Jobs Notification: Delhi State Cancer Institute invited applications for the post of Senior Residents Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview on 12 January 2019.
Walk-in-Interview -12 January 2019 at 09:30 to 10:00 AM
Delhi State Cancer Institute Vacancy Details
Senior Resident - 21 Posts
- Clinical Oncology (Radiotherapy) -04 Posts
- Anaesthesia and Critical Care-04 Posts
- Surgical Oncology – 03 Posts
- Radio Diagnosis - 04 Posts
- Nuclear Medicine - 04 Posts
- Gastroenterology - 01 Post
- Internal Medicine - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Residents Posts Job
- Clinical Oncology-Recognized MBBS qualification. PG in Radio therapy/ Radiation Oncology/DMRT. Registered by Delhi Medical Council
- Anaesthesia and Critical Care-Recognized MBBS qualification. PG in Anaesthesia and Critical Care. Registered by Delhi Medical Council
- Surgical Oncology - Recognised MBBS qualification and MS/MD/DNB in Surgery/Orthopaedics/Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Radio Diagnosis-Recognized MBBS qualification. PG inRadio Diagnosis. Registered by Delhi Medical Council
- Nuclear Medicine-Recognized MBBS qualification. PG inNuclear Medicine. Registered by Delhi Medical Council
- Gastroenterology-Recognized MBBS qualification. PG in Gastroenterology. Registered by Delhi Medical Council
- Internal Medicine - Recognised MBBS qualification and PG (MD/ DNB) in Internal Medicine. Registration with Delhi Medical Council.
Age Limit :
37 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Delhi State Cancer Institute Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in for interview on 14 November 2018 at the Director’s Office at Delhi State Cancer Institute.