DSLR Panaji Recruitment 2019: Directorate of Settlement & Land Records, Panaji has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Field Surveyor, LDC and Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 18 February 2019.
Notification No.: 1/EST/DS LR/HLEC/15/2018
- Last Date of Application: 18 February 2019
DSLR, Panaji Vacancy Details
- Field Surveyor-58 Posts
- Draughtsman Gr.II-08 Posts
- LDC-20 Posts
- Multi Task Staff -07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Field Surveyor and other Posts
- Field Surveyor- SSC or equivalent with mathematic as one of the subject; Diploma in civil Engineering with surveying as one of the subject; Diploma In Computer of not less than six months with Knowledge of Konkani.
- Draughtsman Gr.II- Matriculation or equivalent; Diploma in Draughtsmanship (Civil) from a recognized institute of not less than two years.
- LDC- Higher Secondary School Certificate or all Indian Council for Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board of Technical Education or equivalent.
- Multi Task Staff – Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognized Board/institution.
Age Limit- Not Exceeding 45 years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for DSLR, Panaji Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents in the Room No. 6 A/B, Ground Floor, Entertainment Society of Goa (Old GMC building), opposite Inox, Panaji Goa. The last date of receipt of application is 18 February 2019.