Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019: Walk in for 18 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Other Posts
Eastern Railway is recruiting 18 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Other Posts. Details Here
Eastern Railway Jobs 2019: Eastern Railway, Kolkata invited applications Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview on 28 June 2019.
Walk-in-Interview - 28 June 2019 at 10:00 am
Eastern Railway Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 18
- Staff Nurse – 7 Posts
- Pharmacist – 5 Posts
- H&M – 6 Posts
- Lab. Tech (Chemist) – 3 Posts
- Lab. Superintendent II – 6 Posts
- Dietician – 7 Posts
- Field Worker/ H&FW – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Other Posts
- Staff Nurse – Certificate as registered & Midwife having past 3 years course in general nursing and midwifery from a school Of Nursing Or Other Institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc Nursing Course.
- Pharmacist – 10+2 and 2 years diploma
- H&MI – B.Sc and One year Diploma of Health/Sanitary Inspector or one year National Trade Certificate(NTC) in Health/Sanitary Inspector
- Lab. Tech (Chemist) – HS with science plus Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (DMLT) from a recognized Institution
- Lab. Superintendent II – B.Sc. with Bio Chemistry/Micro Biology/ Life Science or equivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) or equivalent OR B.Sc. in Medical Technology (Laboratory) from recognized institutions
- Dietician – B.Sc.(Science Graduate with post Graduate Diploma in deities (One year Course) from a recognized Institution plus three months internship training in a Hospital OR B.SC. (Home Science) + M.SC/Home Science (Food and Nutrition) from a recognized Institution
- Field Worker/ H&FW – 10+2 in Science (With Chemistry & Biology
How to Apply for Eastern Railway Posts 2019
The eligible candidates can walk in for the interview at Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, Railway Hospital, Eastern Railway. Asansol, West Bengal on 28 June 2019.