Ex Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Specialist, Radiologist, Gynecologist, Dental Officer, Physiotherapist and some other posts on contractual basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement i.e., on or before 31 July 2016.
Date of Publication of Advertisement: 16 July 2016
Last Date of Application: 31 July 2016 (within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement)
ECHS Polyclinics Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Medical Specialist: 5 Posts
- Radiologist: 2 Posts
- Gynecologist: 3 Posts
- Medical Officer: 10 Posts
- OIC Polyclinic: 2 Posts
- Dental Officer: 1 Post
- Physiotherapist: 2 Posts
- Dental Hygn: 2 Posts
- Lab Assistant: 2 Posts
- Nursing Assistant: 2 Posts
- Driver: 1 Post
- Peon: 1 Post
- Female Attendant: 2 Posts
- Chowkidar: 1 Post
- Safaiwala: 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ECHS Polyclinics Medical Officer, Medical Specialist & Other Jobs:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Medical Specialist: MD/MS in specialty concerned/DNS with minimum 5 years experience in the subject concerned after PG.
- Radiologist: Post Graduate Degree or five years experience after obtaining Post Graduate Diploma and MDC Registration.
- Gynecologist: MD/MS in specialty concerned/DNB with minimum 5 years experience in the subject concerned after post graduation.
- Medical Officer: MBBS with minimum 3 years experience after internship, preferable additional qualifications in Medicine/Surgery.
- OIC Polyclinic: Graduate with minimum 5 years experience in Health Care Institutions or managerial post.
- Dental Officer: BDS with minimum 5 years work experience.
- Physiotherapist: Diploma/Class-I Physiotherapy Course (Armed Forces) and minimum 5 years experience.
- Dental Hygn: 12th with Science or equivalent and Diploma in Dental Hygienist/Dental Mechanic Course Registered with Central/State Govt. or Dental Council of India.
- Lab Assistant: DML/Class –I Laboratory Tech Course with minimum 5 years works experience in laboratory (Armed Forces).
- Nursing Assistant: GNM Diploma/Class-I Nursing Assistant (Armed Forces).
- Driver: Education -B class, class -I MT driver (Armed Forces) to possess a civil driving license with minimum 5 years experience as Driver (Armed Forces).
- Peon: Minimum 5 years experience in Civil/Army Health Institutions (Armed Forces).
- Female Attendant: Minimum 5 years experience in Civil/Army Health Institutions.
- Chowkidar: 8th passed or GD trade for Armed Forces.
- Safaiwala: Literate with minimum 5 years experience.
Selection Process for ECHS Polyclinics Medical Officer, Medical Specialist & Other posts
Candidate’s selection will be made on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply for ECHS Polyclinics Medical Officer, Medical Specialist & Other posts
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Stn HQ (ECHS Cell) at Jalandhar Cantt. Last date of receipt of application is within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.