ECIL Recruitment 2017
ECIL Job Notification: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) invited the applications for the post of Scientific Assistant - A, Junior Artisan and Technical Officer on contractual basis. The eligible Candidates can appear for walk in interview on 03 October 2017 for Scientific Assistant - A and Junior Artisan Post and 04 October 2017 for Technical Officer Post.
- Advertisement No. - 34/2017
- Date for Walk-In Selection / Interview – 03 and 04 October 2017
ECIL Vacancy Details
- Scientific Assistant – 03 Posts
- Junior Artisan – 03 Posts
- Technical Officer – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL for Scientific Assistant and Other Posts
- Scientific Assistant: A first class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation. Should have post qualification experience in the field of Testing / Maintenance of Control & Instruments / Electronics & Communication systems.
- Junior Artisan: Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronics / Electrical / Computers / Instrumentation. Should have post qualification Industrial experience in the field of testing / maintenance of Pneumatic & Electronics Instruments / Communications gadgets / Electronics Systems / Computers.
- Technical Officer : A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with post qualification experience in the field of RF Communication / IT-H/W,S/W development, Linux, Windows OS / Networking / Testing / Maintenance of Control & Instrumentation/Electronics & Communication/ Radiation Instruments / C&I systems etc.
- Scientific Assistant - 25 Years
- Junior Artisan - 25 Years
- Technical Officer - 30 Years
Selection Procedure for ECIL for Scientific Assistant and Other Posts
- Written/trade test performance for Scientific Asst-A and Junior Artisan Post
- Interview for Technical Officer Post
How to Apply for Scientific Assistant and Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can download the application format from the website www.ecil.co.in and attend the walk in interview on 03 and 04 October 2017.