EIL Recruitment 2022: Engineers India Ltd (EIL), Delhi has released the online application link and detailed notification for the recruitment to post of Management Trainee through Gate 2022. Interested Engineering Graduates interested in EIL GATE Recruitment 2022 can submit the EIL MT Application from 22 February to 14 March 2022 on engineersindia.com.
A total of 75 vacancies are available for the Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, and Instrumentation disciplines. Candidates will be shortlisted for the selection process on the basis of marks obtained in GATE 2022.
- Starting Date of Application - 22 February 2022
- Last Date of Application - 14 March 2022
EIL MT Vacancy Details
Management Trainee (MTConstruction/ MT-Others)- 75
- Mechanical - 19
- Civil - 9
- Electrical - 8
- Instrumentation - 6
- Chemical - 06
- Mechanical - 19
- Civil - 3
- Electrical - 5
- Instrumentation - 3
EIL MT Salary
Rs. 60000/- per month +Accommodation & Transport OR Rs. 60000/- per month + Rs. 15000 in case Accommodation
& Transport is not provided
Eligibility Criteria for EIL MT Posts
- Full time B.E. / B.Tech./ B.Sc (Engg) in the minimum qualifying period with minimum 65% marks
- The candidate should have appeared in GATE 2022 Exam in one of the above-mentioned disciplines.
EIL MT Age Limit:
- General – 25 yrs
- OBC (Non creamy layer) – 28 years
- SC/ ST – 30 years
- PWD(General) – 35 years
- PWD (OBC-NCL) – 38 years
- PWD (SC/ ST) – 40 years
Selection Process for EIL MT Posts
The shortlisting of candidates shall be based on the score obtained in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2022 followed by Group Discussion and Interview.
How to Apply for EIL GATE Recruitment 2022 ?
Online applications will be invited from 22 February to 14 March 2022. Candidates should follow below steps:
- Go to the official website of EIL (engineersindia.com)
- Visit the 'Career' Section
- Go to the “Recruitment of Management Trainees” section
- Select “Post to Apply” i.e. “MT-Construction” OR “MT-Other”
- Click on “Registration Details” for initial registration and fill out the online form with all the relevant details. On successful submission of the online form, a Registration no. will be generated. Note down the “Registration no.” as the same would be required for all future correspondence.
- You must mention correct GATE-2022 registration no. (as appearing in GATE Admit Card-2022).
- Fill in the details online for final submission. Ensure successful submission of online form for completion of the registration process. On successful completion of the registration process, an auto-generated mail shall be sent on the registered email Id.
- Take a printout of the application after submission of the online form. You are required to keep the printout of the application, which will be required at the time of Personal Interview if short listed