EPFO SSA Main Admit Card 2019 Download @epfindia.gov.in, Exam on 14 Nov
EPFO SSA Main Admit Card 2019 Released @epfindia.gov.in. Details Here
EPFO SSA Main Admit Card 2019: Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has released the SSA Mains Admit Card 2019. EPFO SSA Main Exam will be held on 14 November 2019 (Thursday).
Candidates can download the EPFO SSA Main Exam Admit Card through the link given below:
Candidates should a retain a copy of the EPFO SSA Mains Call Letter with them as it may be required at the time of appearing in Phase-III of the examination i.e Computer
Data Entry Test.
A total of 22229 have been shortlisted for EPFO Phase 2 exam on the basis of their performance in EPFO SSA Phase I Exam. Shortlisted candidates can download their EPFO SSA Call Letter from EPFO website i.e. epfindia.gov.in, once it is released.
Candidates check the list of shortlisted candidates in EPFO SSA Exam and Cut-off through the link:
EPFO SSA Mains Phase 2 exam will have 150 MCQs on Reasoning/ Intelligence (60 Marks), General/ Economy/ Financial Awareness (40 Marks), English Language (40 Marks) and Quantitative Aptitude (60 Marks) to be completed in 2 hours and 3 Descriptive questions on English Language with emphasis on comprehension and analysis (30 Marks) to be completed on 45 minutes. Descriptive type test will be conducted online immediately after completion of online objective test of Phase-II Main Examination.
How to Download EPFO SSA Main Exam Admit Card
- Go to EPFO official website https://www.epfindia.gov.in
- Click “Miscellaneous Tab” and “Recruitment” Tab
- Now, Click on Admit Card Link "RESULT OF THE PHASE-I EXAMINATION HELD ON 31.08.2019 FOR DIRECT RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SOCIAL SECURITY ASSISTANT IN EMPLOYEES’ PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION"
- Enter your Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth
- Download your EPFO Social Security Assistant Main Exam Admit Card and take a print out for future use
Candidates who will qualify in the mains exam will be called for skill test. Candidates will be required to appear for the Skill Test to assess speed and accuracy for Data Entry Work. Minimum requirement is 5000 key depressions per hour.