Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital Indore (ESIC Hospital Indore) Job Notification: Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital Indore (ESIC Hospital Indore) has invited applications for the Senior Resident and Specialist posts. The eligible persons can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 05 & 06 December 2019.
- Walk-in-interview: 05 & 06 December 2019 at 9:30 am
Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital Indore (ESIC Hospital Indore) Senior Resident and Specialist Vacancy Details
- Senior Resident: 14 Posts
- Specialist: 10 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 21 November 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident and Specialist Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Senior Resident: MBBS with PG Degree/PG Diploma in Medical/Surgical Specialties from recognized university. Age Limit: Not exceeding 37 (Thirty Seven) years as on 06 December 2019 Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-serviceman will be as per rules.
- Specialist: MBBS and PG Degree with three (03) years work experience or Diploma with five (05) years work experience in concerned specialty. Applicant must be registered with Medical council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC). Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years as on 06 December 2019 for Full Time Specialist Upper age limit is relaxable up to 05 (five) years for SC/ST. 03 (Three) years for OBC.
- Homoeopathy Physician: (i) Degree in Homeopathy of recognized University State Board (USB)/Council or equivalent recognized under the Homeopathic Central Council Act, 1973 (59 of 1973).
(ii) Enrollment on the Central Registrar of Homeopathy or a state Registrar of Homeopathy. Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years as on 06 December 2019and relaxation as per rules for Ex-Serviceman.
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible persons can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 05 & 06 December 2019. The interview scheduled on 05 December 2019 & 06 December 2019 from 9:30 am onwards (after the scrutiny of applications on same date, the eligible candidate’s interview will only be taken). In case of any unfulfilled vacancy after the scheduled date of interview, Interview will be conducted on every Wednesday. Applicants are advised to refer to the hospital websites www.esichospitals.gov.in for confirmation or unfulfilled vacancy position from time to time.