ESSO-INCOIS, Hyderabad invited applications for the recruitment of Project Scientist, Project Assistant, Project Junior Office Assistant and Project Coordinator. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 31 August 2018.
Notification Number - ESSO/INCOIS/RMT:03
Last Date of Application - 31 August 2018 up to 11:59 PM
ESSO INCOIS Vacancy Details
- Project Scientist ‘C’ – 03 Posts
- Project Scientist ’B’ – 16 Posts
- Project Assistant – 07 Posts
- Project Junior Office Assistant – 06 Posts
- Project Coordinator – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Scientist and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Project Scientist ‘C’/ Project Scientist ’B’: Possess M.Sc. Degree or PG Degree in the respective discipline with relevant experience
- Project Assistant: Possess Diploma (03 years) in the respective discipline or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Project Junior Office Assistant: Possess Bachelor’s Degree with 05 years of experience.
- Project Coordinator: Possess Higher Secondary Pass with shorthand @ 80 w.p.m. in English.
- Project Scientist ‘C’: 40 years
- Project Scientist ‘B’: 35 years
- Project Assistant: 28 years
- Project Junior Office Assistant: 32 years
- Project Coordinator: 30 years
Selection Procedure for Project Scientist and Other Posts
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Competitive Test/ Written Test (wherever applicable) and Personal Interview (wherever applicable).
How to Apply forESSO INCOISJobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply Online to the post through the ESSO- INCOIS’s Website www.incois.gov.inand upload the latest photograph and the signature if required along with other necessary documents as required so as to reach to the office on or before 31 August 2018 up to 11:59 PM.