As we all know SBI PO Mains examination for the year 2017 is scheduled to be held on 4th June. There will be descriptive test conduct in Mains examination immediate after the Objective type test. The descriptive test of 50 marks of English Language and the duration of the test will be 30 minutes.
The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank. Descriptive Test paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who have scored qualifying marks in the Objective Tests and are placed adequately high as per total marks in objective test.
The descriptive paper in English aims to test candidate’s writing skills. Essay writing is one of the traditional and dependable medium to test the same. The descriptive paper also evaluates your communication and presentation skills.
Here the banking team of jagran josh is providing 20 most important topics for descriptive test of SBI PO Mains examination 2017.
- The idea of Bad Bank in India
- Evolution of Bitcoin: The Virtual Currency
- Merger of associated in SBI: Benefits and Impact
- E-commerce: Great race in Indian marketing
- The Problem of bad loan
- Cashless Economy: Advantages and Disadvantages
- Merger of petroleum companies
- Feasibility of industrial development with eco-friendliness
- Green and clean technological development :Is the way forward?
- Digital Payments & E- Wallets: Is the future of transaction
- Women Empowerment
- Technological revolution in Indian Banking Sector
- The GST Bill: Impact on various sector in India
- Future of India and Pakistan Relation
- Corporate social Responsibilities.
- Social media and psyche of Indian youth
- Role of Banking sector in Rural Development in India
- Cyber Crime in India
- Growing Start –up ecosystem in India