Faculty of Management Studies Notified Admission for MBA and Ph.D. Programme 2016
Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) invited applications for MBA and Doctoral Programmes. Candidates eligible for the course can apply on or before 15 November 2015.
Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), University of Delhi invited applications for MBA Programmes and Doctoral Programmes. The candidates eligible for the course can apply through the prescribed format on or before 15 November 2015.
Last Date of Application: 15 November 2015
Date of CAT conducted by Indian Institutes of Management: 29 November 2015
Details of Course:
Name of the Courses:
- Two Year Full Time MBA Programme
- Two Year Evening MBA Executive Programme
- MBA Executive (Health Care Administration) Programme
- Ph.D. Programme
- MBA : Candidates applying for admission to the Two Year Full-Time MBA must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline after 12 years of formal schooling with at least 50% marks (SC/ST: Passing marks; OBC/PWD/CW: 45%) or equivalent CGPA. Candidates appearing for the final year examination of Bachelor's Degree may also apply.
- Doctoral Programme: Candidates, seeking admission to FMS Doctoral Programme are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2015) conducted by Indian Institutes of Management on 29th November, 2015, unless exempted as per stipulations provided in FMS Information Bulletin. Candidates exempted from the admission test are required to apply on a prescribed application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 250/- drawn in favour of “The Registrar, University of Delhi” by 29th February, 2016. For application form and other eligibility conditions, please refer to the website of the University of Delhi (www.du.ac.in; Eligibility Criteria for Enrollment to Doctoral programme).
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply for the admission through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 15 November 2015.