Forest Department, Imphal Jobs Notification: Forest Department, Imphal invited applications for the posts of Forest Guard and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format so as to reach on or before 09 September 2016 (for the Forest Guard)/ 17 September 2016 (for the Deputy Ranger)/ 16 September 2016 (for the Forester).
Notification No.: MFFG/ 2016, MFDR/ 2016, MFFR/ 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application (Forest Guard): 09 September 2016 up to 05:00 PM
- Last Date for Submission of Application (Deputy Ranger): 17 September 2016 up to 05:00 PM
- Last Date for Submission of Application (Forester): 16 September 2016 up to 05:00 PM
Forest Department, Imphal Vacancy Details
- Forest Guard – 141 Posts
- Deputy Ranger – 23 Posts
- Forester – 58 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Forest Guard and Other Posts 2016
- Forest Guard: Possess Matriculation (10th Standard/ HSLC) Pass or equivalent.
- Deputy Ranger: Possess B.Sc. Degree in the appropriate discipline.
- Forester: Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass or equivalent or B. Sc. Degree.
- Forest Guard/ Forester: Between 18 to 37 years.
- Deputy Ranger: Between 21 to 37 years.
How to Apply for the Forest Department, Imphal Forest Guard and Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the complete bio- data on the plain paper in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents so as to reach to the office of the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, Sanjenthong, Imphal, Manipur – 795 001 on or before 09 September 2016 (for the Forest Guard)/ 17 September 2016 (for the Deputy Ranger)/ 16 September 2016 (for the Forester) up to 05:00 PM.
Application Fee for Forest Department, Imphal Recruitment 2016
Gen/ OBC & Others: Rs. 500/- through Bank Challan.
SC/ ST Candidates: Pay Rs. 250/-.