Fishery Survey of India (FSI), Mumbai invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 14 March 2015
- Closing Date of Application Forms: within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Posts
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 3 posts
Rs.16000/- pm + HRA
Candidates should be M.F.Sc or MSc in Zoology (with specialization in Fish & Fishery Science) or MSc in Life Sciences (with specialization in Fish & Fishery Science) or Marine Biology or Oceanography or Fisheries Management.
Below 28 years of age
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with passport size photograph and self attested copies of all required certificates/documents should be submitted to the Director General, Fishery Survey of India, Botawala Chambers, Sir P.M. Road, Fort, Mumbai - 400 001 within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement