Gauhati University Job Notification 2017: Gauhati University has invited applications for the post of Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 28 February 2017.
Advertisement No. : T/ 2017/ 1
Last Date of Application: 28 February 2017
Gauhati University Vacancy Details
- Professors: Deptt. of ( Anthropology, Geography and Instrumentation & USIC ) : 4 Posts
- Associate Professor: Deptt. of ( Anthropology and Instrumentation & USIC ) : 3 Posts
- Assistant Professors: Deptt. of ( Anthropology and Bengali ) : 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Posts
- Professors: An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Associate Professor: Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- Assistant Professors: Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
How to Apply for the Gauhati University Faculty Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents on or before 28 February 2017. The application forms can be downloaded from the website www.gauhati.ac.in. The demand draft should be drawn in favor of The Registrar, Guwahati University payable at the SBI Branch.
Application Fees for Post Name Job
Gen & OBC : Rs 1000/-
SC/ST: Rs 500/-