The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute invited applications for recruitment to the post for Teaching and Non Teaching Posts under Medical and Premedical department. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format on or 25 October 2016.
Last Date of Online Application: 25 October 2016
GCRI India Vacancy Details:
- Professor of Radiotherapy- 01 Post
- Associate Professor of Medical Oncology – 01 Post
- Assistant Professor of Medical Oncology – 05 Posts
- Assistant Professor of Surgical Oncology – 04 Posts
- Assistant Professor of Radiology -2 Posts
- Assistant Professor in Palliative Medicine - 01 Post
- Assistant Professor of Gynaec Oncology -01 Post
- Senior Resident in Medical Oncology – 01 Post
- Senior Resident in Surgical Oncology – 01 Post
- Junior Lecturer in Gynecology – 03 Posts
- Junior Lecturer in Pathology -01 Post
- Junior Lecturer in Radiotherapy -01 Post
NON -TEACHING POST:
- Visiting Consultant Endocrinology -01 Post
- Visiting Consultant in Urology -01 Post
- Fellow in Surgical Oncology – 06 Posts
- Fellow in Gynecology -01 Post
- Fellow in B.M.T. – 01 Post
- Blood Marrow Transplantation – 01 Post
- Medical Officer – 05 Posts
- Hospital Arogya Mitra – 03 Posts
- Radio Physicist – 01 Post
- Radiologist – 01 Post
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist – 02 Posts
- Mould Room Technician- 01 Post
- Management Trainee- 03 Posts
- Junior Laboratory Technician- 05 Posts
- Radiology Technician – 02 Posts
- Radiotherapy Technician – 03 Posts
- Junior Research Assistant – 01 Post
- Sahayak Staff Nurse – 40 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Professor of Radiotherapy : candidate should have M.D. / M.S. Radiotherapy
Associate Professor of Medical Oncology: candidate should have D.M. (Medical Oncology)
Assistant Professor of Medical Oncology : D.M. (Medical Oncology)/ DNB (Medical Oncology) with 03 year teaching experience in the discipline.
Assistant Professor of Surgical Oncology : M.Ch. (Surgical Oncology)/ DNB (Surgical Oncology).
Assistant Professor of Radiology: M.D. (Radio-Diagnosis) / M.D.(Radiology) / M.S. (Radiology).
Assistant Professor in Palliative Medicine : M.D. in Palliative Medicine or M.D. /M.S. in one of the following subjects, with one-year special training or experience in Palliative Medicine, Anesthesiology, General Surgery, General Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Radiotherapy.
Assistant Professor of Gynaec Oncology : M.Ch.(GynaecOncology), M.S./ M.D.(Obst. & Gynaec) with 02 years special training in Gynaec Oncology.
Senior Resident in Medical Oncology : D.N.B/ D.M in Medical Oncology with 03 year Jr. Resident ship in super specialty.
Senior Resident in Surgical Oncology : D.N.B/ M.Ch in Surgical Oncology with 03 year Jr. Resident ship in super specialty.
Junior Lecturer in Gynecology : M.D./ M.S.Obst. & Gynecology / Diploma in Gynecology.
Junior Lecturer in Pathology : M.D. (Pathology)/ DCP.
Junior Lecturer in Radiotherapy : M.D. in Radio-Diagnosis or M.D. / M.S. in Radiology.
Visiting Consultant Endocrinology : M.D (Medicine) / D.M. (Endocrinology)
Visiting Consultant in Urology : Super specialty degree of M.Ch in Urology with minimum 02/03 Year experience in leading hospital.
Fellow in Surgical Oncology : M. S. (Gen. Surgery, ENT), DNB (Surgery, ENT)
Fellow in Gynecology : Diploma / M.D. (Gynecology)
Fellow in B.M.T. : candidate should have M.D. in Medicine
Medical Officer : M.B.B.S .from Government Recognized Institute with 02-year experience.
Hospital Arogya Mitra : B.H.M.S. / B.A.M.S. from a recognized University and Degree, Diploma or Certificate Course in Computer.
Radio Physicist : M.Sc. (Physics) with DRP from any recognized institute with 01 or 02-year experience.
Radiologist : M.D. / DNB in Radio Diagnosis / Radiology
Nuclear Medicine Technologist : DMRIT, RSO
Selection Process for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
How to Apply for GCRI, Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts:
Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format and send the application to’ The In charge Director, The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Civil Hospital Campus, Asarwa, Ahmadabad’, on or before 25 October 2016.