Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute Job Notification: Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) invited applications for Teaching & Non-Teaching posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 18 July 2018.
Date for Walk in Interview: 18 July 2018
Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute Vacancy Details
- Teaching Post: 06 Posts
- Non-Teaching Posts: 22 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts Job
- Senior Resident: D.N.B. in Medical Oncology/ Gynaec Oncology/. M.D. (Radiotherapy) / DNB (Radiotherapy).
- Gastroenterologist (Super Specialty): D.M. / DNB in Gastroenterology.
- Resident Medical Officer (R.M.O.): MBBS.
- Junior Resident in Medical Oncology: MBBS, M.D. / D.N.B. in General Medicine.
- Junior Resident in Surgical Oncology: MBBS, M.S. / D.N.B. in Surgical Oncology.
- Fellow In Microbiology: M.D. / Ph.D. (Medical Microbiology).
- Fellow For Surgical & Speciality Care: M.S.(Gen. Surgery, ENT), DNB (Surgery, ENT), M.Ch (Surgery, Plastic Surgery).
Senior Resident: Not more than 35 years
Gastroenterologist (Super Specialty): Not more than 40 years
Others: Not more than 35 years
Pay Scale for Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts
- Senior Resident: Rs.46,000/- P.M
- Junior Resident: Rs.41,440/- P.M
How to Apply for the GCRI Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 18 July 2018 at THE GUJARAT CANCER & RESEARCH INSTITUTE NEW CIVIL HOSPITAL CAMPUS, ASARWA, AHMEDABAD-380 016 Affiliated to B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.