Gondwana University, Gadchiroli (GUG), Science and Technology Resource Centre (STRC)invited applications for the recruitment of Program Coordinator and Resource Persons and/or Visiting Fellows. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 March 2018.
Last Date of Application - 31 March 2018 upto 5:00 PM
Gondwana University Vacancy Details
- Program Coordinator - 02 Posts
- Resource Persons and/or Visiting Fellows - 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Program Coordinator and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Program Coordinator -
- Position 1 - Post-graduate qualification preferably in Botany, Forestry or Allied disciplines and minimum 5 years of research and development experience in the field of Natural Resource Management and Biodiversity Conservation. Having wider expertise in NTFP scenario, and any of the disciplines such as ethno-botany, taxonomy, scientific cultivation and propagation of medicinal plants may be given preference
- Position 2 - Post-graduate qualification in Wood-science & Technology or equivalent, Environment Management and Agri-Business/ Rural Marketing etc and minimum 5 years of experience in Wood/ Bamboo technology, management and Marketing is strongly desirable
- Category A – Visiting Fellow (RP1) - Specific Subject Significant Expertise in any of the STRC core thematic areas with relevant experience-
- Category B – General (RP2), Short time/Full time - University degree in Environmental Science/ Environment Management/ Environmental Laws and Policies, or Forestry is sought and 3-5 years of relatable experience in STRC’s core thematic areas
Selection Procedure for Gondwana University Jobs
Selection will be done on the basis of educational qualifications, relevant experience and interview
How to Apply for Gondwana University Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with a one-page note on why you think you are eligible for the position by email to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to the Chief Program Officer, Science and Technology Resource Centre (STRC), Gondwana University, MIDC Road Complex, Gadchiroli (Maharashtra) – 442605 latest by 31 March 2018 (05:00 pm).