Government of Manipur, Law & Legislative Affairs Department invited applications for recruitment to the post of Counsellor for Family court, Thoubal; Family Court, Bishnupur and Family Court, Senapati on contract basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 26 May 2014. The Government of Manipur also known as the State Government of Manipur, or locally as State Government, is the supreme governing authority of the Indian state of Manipur and its 9 districts. It consists of an executive, led by the Governor of Manipur, a judiciary and a legislative branch.
Last Date for receipt of Application form: 26 May 2014
Detail of Vacancies
- Name of the posts: Counsellor
- Total Number of posts: 3 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.13700/- per month fixed
- Graduation Degree in Law or Masters Degree in Sociology or Diploma in Social Work.
- Candidate should be married.
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be between 40 to 65 years as on 1 January 2014.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with certificate of HSLC pass or equivalent exam, certificate of examination passed and 2 recent passport size photos should be submitted to the Secretary (Law), Government of Manipur at Room number- 07, Manipur Secretariat, North Block, Imphal on or before 26 May 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.