Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Clinical Psychologist. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 02 May 2018.
Advertisement No: 15 / 2018-19
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application - 02 May 2018
- Tentative date of Primary Test - 24 June 2018
- Tentative month of Primary Test Result - August 2018
- Tentative month of Interview - October 2018
GPSC Vacancy Details
Clinical Psychologist – 20 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Clinical Psychologist
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- A Degree of Master of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology subject obtained from any of the Universities or institutions established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; and recognized as such by the Rehabilitation Council of India
- Should haveknowledge of Computer application as prescribed in Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment
- Possess knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both
How to Apply for GPSC Clinical Psychologist Jobs 2018
Candidates can apply online to the post through official webiste on or before 02 May 2018.