Gujarat Metro Rail Job Notification: Gujarat Metro Rail invited applications for the post of Managers. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 23 October 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 23 October 2017
Gujarat Metro Rail Vacancy Details
- Manager (Civil): 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Civil): 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager-Automatic Fare Collection(AFC): 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (Human Resources): 01 Post
- Assistant Manager – Resettlement & Rehabilitation (R&R): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Managerial Posts Job
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Manager (Civil): Candidates must be B.E / B.Tech (Civil) engineering graduate having minimum 7 to 9 years of experience of work in the areas relating to Construction of Viaducts, bridges, multi storied buildings, workshop sheds etc.
- Assistant Manager (Civil): Candidate must be B.E / B.Tech (Civil) engineering graduate having minimum 5 years of experience of works in the areas relating to Construction of Viaducts, bridges, multi storied buildings, workshop sheds etc.
- Assistant Manager-Automatic Fare Collection(AFC): Candidate must be B.E/ B.Tech (Electronics /Communications /Computer Science / Electrical) engineering graduate having minimum 5 years post qualification experience in installation / testing / commissioning / operations of Automatic Fare Collection Systems in any Metro Rail/ LRT / Suburban Rail/ Road transport etc. is essential.
- Assistant Manager (Human Resources): Candidate should have two years Master Degree in MBA (HR) / MHRM and must have secured more than 60 percent marks with minimum 5 years of Post Qualification experience in entire gamut of Human Resources Functions in large Infrastructure / Construction companies.
- Assistant Manager – Resettlement & Rehabilitation (R&R): Candidate must be MSW (Master of Social Work (2yrs) ) and Social work background having minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience in reputed organization handling works relating to Resettlement & Rehabilitation and assistance in preparation & implementation of R&R Policy, social development activity, planning & monitoring, livelihood program to carryout resettlement of PAPs, training & capacity building of PAPs, liaisoning with various Govt. Bodies and Private Agencies and also having computer proficiency in MS Office etc.
- Manager: 38 years
- Assistant Manager: 30 years
How to Apply for the Gujarat Metro Rail Managerial Posts Jobs 2017
Applicants should download application format from our Company website, fill up the same and send the application through email only at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the scanned copies of latest CV, payslips & testimonials on or before 23 October 2017.