Guru Nanak Dev University Recruitment 2019 for Field Investigator and DEO Posts
Guru Nanak Dev University Recruitment 2019 for Field Investigator and Other Posts. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 24 October 2019.
Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU), Amritsar was established on 24 November 1969. The University is one of the leading institutions in the field of Science and Technology in North India. Guru Nanak Dev University has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Field Investigator and Data Entry operator. Interested candidates having requisite qualifications can attend walk-in-interview on 24 October 2019.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 24 October 2019 (02:00 p.m.)
Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar Vacancy Details:
- Field Investigator: 02 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Field Investigator and DEO Posts:
- Field Investigator: Master of Arts (M.A.)/ Master of Science (M.Sc.) Economics/Master of Arts (M.A.) degree in Sociology with minimum 55% marks or 50% marks for SC/ST Candidates. Candidates having experience of data collection will be preferred.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Bachelor degree with proficiency in Computer Applications (MS-Word/ MS-Excel). Candidates with experience of data entry will be preferred.
Also Read: Top 5 of the day–21 October 2019
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for Guru Nanak Dev University Jobs 2019
Interested candidates are required to attend Walk-in-interview with all supporting documents on 24 October 2019 at Office of Director Research, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar -143005, Punjab.