Hansraj College, University of Delhi invited applications for the post of Laboratory Assistant, Librarian, Administrative Officer, Sr. Technical Assistant, Museum Curator, Professional Assistant, Semi Professional Assistant (Library), Assistant, Sr. Assistant, JACT and MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) on permanent basis. Eligible candidates may apply for the posts in the prescribed format within two weeks (10 March 2018) from the date of publication of the advertisement in employment newspaper.
Last Date of Application - within 14 days (10 March 2018) from the date of publication of the advertisement in employment newspaper
Hansraj College College, Delhi University Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 42
- MTS (Laboratory Attendant) - 21 Posts
- MTS (Library) - 2 Posts
- MTS (Computer Laboratory Attendant) - 1 Post
- JACT (Junior Assistant) - 6 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant - 4 Posts
- Librarian - 1 Post
- Administrative Officer- 1 Post
- Sr. Assistant- 1 Post
- Professional Assistant (Library)- 1 Post
- Sr. Technical Assistant (Computer) -1 Post
- Semi Professional Assistant (Library) - 1 Post
- Museum Curator - 1 Post
- Assistant - 1 Post
How to become college teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- MTS - 10th passed with Science Subjects from recognized Board
- JACT - 12th passed with 50% marks OR a Graduate from a recognized University, and Diploma / Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Applications / Office Management/ Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent discipline Or Graduate Degree in Computer Application / Office Management / Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts. Should have typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi typewriting through Computers
- Laboratory Assistant - 12th passed or equivalent examination with Science subjects with 50% marks. Or Graduate with relevant subject.
- Librarian - Master's Degree in Library Science & Information Science/Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with minimum 55% marks and NET/Ph.D
- Administrative Officer -Masters degree with mimimum 55% of marks
- Sr. Assistant - Graduate/ Post Graduate with minimum 50% marks with working knowledge of computers and Diploma/ Certificate of minimum 06 months duration in Computer Application/ Office Management/ Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management/ Accounts Or Graduate Degree with minimum 50% marks in Computer Application/ Office Management/ Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management/ Account. Minimum 04 years of Administrative experience.
- Professional Assistant - M.Lib.Sc./ M.L.I.Sc. with 50% marks Or Master’s Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or any other discipline with 50% and B.Lib. Sc./ B.L.I. Sc. with 50% marks. Computers Science Paper at Graduate/ PG level or six months Computer Science Course from a recognized institution.
- Sr. Technical Assistant - MCA/M.Sc.(Computer Science/IT) 1-year experience OR B.Tech./B.E. (Computer Science / Information Technology / ECE) or equivalent degree with 1-year experience in relevant area
- SEMI PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANT - Graduate with 50% marks , B.Lib.Sc / B.L.I.Sc with 50% Marks. and Course in Computer Applications at Graduate or PG Level or 6 months Computer course from a recognized institution.
- Museum Curator (Botany + Zoology) - Graduation in relevant subjects with two years of experience in the relevant area OR Post Graduate degree in relevant subject
Selection Procedure for DU Non-Teaching Posts
Selection will be based on the skill test/written test
How to Apply for Delhi University Non-Teaching Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through official website within 14 days (10 March 2018) from the date of publication of the advertisement in employment newspaper